- Expansion PFS published in Aug’17 includes a significant proportion of oxide and transitional probable reserves
- Expansion PFS conservatively assumed the transitional ores would be processed through the sulphide plant
- Further metallurgical testwork on the Wiluna transitional ores has averaged 84.3% Carbon In Leach (CIL) metallurgical recovery
- Testwork results from the Wiluna transitional ores are consistent with these ores mined and processed prior to 1993 when the Sulphide circuit was commissioned
- Testwork confirms the transitional ores can be processed in the Wiluna CIL plant at a lower cost and improved recoveries in comparison to the sulphide plant
- The Wiluna transitional ores tested have an expected average CIL recovered grade of 1.77g/t.