A NEAR TERM GOLD PRODUCER FOCUSED ON RETURNING INVESTOR VALUE
Matilda Gold Project
- 45M @ 3.2 g/t for 4.7Moz Au resource & 780km2 landholding in Australia's biggest gold belt
- Existing plant & infrastructure unlocks the value of the Matilda Gold Project with +100,000ozpa production by Q3,2016
- DFS confirms robust economics with low risk start up strategy
- 7 year mine life, aiming for 10 years acrtoss 4 large geological systems
- Blackham, when compared to its Western Australian gold developer peers, is the nearest term producer, most capital efficient and has the quickest payback for shareholders
Matilda Gold Project
The Matilda Gold Project incorporates over 780 square kilometres of tenements including Regent and the Matilda and Williamson Gold Mines containing total JORC 2012 resources of 45Mt @ 3.2 g/t for 4.7 Moz ounces of gold. These tenements cover around 45 kilometres of strike along the Wiluna Mine Sequence and 10 kilometres of strike along the Coles Find Sequence. The Wiluna Mine & Coles Find Sequence has historically produced 4 million ounces of gold.
All the deposits are within 26 kilometres by existing haul roads of Blackhams recently acquired Gold Plant. With exploration prospects at Mt Poole, Monarch, Carroll Prior, Red Lady, Zenith, Island and Albion in the Lakeway area provides the company with excellent exploration areas for potential future projects.
Blackham is currently evaluating the resource extensions of each deposit and reserves to expand the current mining inventory of gold to enable the company to move to the next stage of development.
Matilda MineThe Matilda Mine encompasses 10km of strike along the highly prospective Coles Shear. The Matilda Mine currently has JORC Resources of 13Mt @ 1.8 g/t for 760,000 ounces of gold.…
Williamson MineThe Williamson deposit is situated on the Wiluna Mine Sequence covering 6km of strike with multiple mineralised structures. The Williamson Mine Centre currently has JORC resources of 6Mt @ 1.9…
Golden AgeThe Golden Age ore body contains 1.1Mt @ 4.4g/t Au for 150,000oz of resource. Golden Age is a stratigraphically bound high grade free-milling quartz vein within the Golden Age Dolerite…